Dimmitt’s Grove, the old neighborhood touching Downtown Bloomington to the east and south, is hosting its annual neighborhood yard sale this Saturday, June 4, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. One of the sales sites, 409 E. Grove St., will be donating 100% of proceeds to the West Bloomington Revitalization Project, WBRP. Enjoy this amazing historic neighborhood and find some great deals that support our fellow historic neighborhood that borders the west of our Downtown.
Some of the great items for sale include:
- many lovely handmade baskets
- framed art & posters; several frames of all sizebbe, photo albums
- outdoor gear (stadium chairs, coolers)
- many children’s toys including outdoor items
- unique glass/houseware items, including Fenton & Viking glass and silver serving pieces
What could possibly top a sale that features not only the King but also some trappings of Downton Abbey?